How to add a slider in Elementor?
If adding a slider need to be considered in your template, instead of using a third-party slider plugin, you can use a built-in Slider widget in Elementor.
To add a Slider element to a page
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for Slider widget.
4. Drag and drop the Slider element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
6. Edit the settings and Update the page.