How to use Video widget in Elementor?
The Video element allows you to display a video on your site. It allows adding videos which are either social hosted or self-hosted. For social hosted videos, it offers to add videos hosted on Youtube and Vimeo. It also offers 2 cool features that are adding an image overlay to the video and adding video in a mockup frame which has desktop and laptop shape.
Beware! This element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor. In order to see the default Elementor Video, you need to look for it in the Elementor knowledgebase.
To add a Video element to a page:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for a Video.
4. Drag and drop the Video element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
Here are the most important options of Raven Video Widget:
- Video: Set the Video type (YouTube, Vimeo or SelfHosed Video)
- Image Overlay: You can overlay an image over your video with this option.
- Device Mockup Frame: Specify a device type to frame your video into that mockup.
- Settings: Set an aspect ratio for your video and customize the other settings.
6. Edit the settings and Update the page.