How to add borders in Customizer and Elementor.
Adding border to the whole page
1. From the WordPress left menu, go to Appearance > Customize.
2. From the Customizer left dashboard, go to Site Settings.
3. Enable the Body Border option.
4. In the header popup, go to Styles tab > Body.
5. Add your custom border width (value is in pixels) and color.
6. Close the popup and Publish the changes.
Note: You can change the values with your mouse wheel, just scroll up/down to increase/decrease the value.
Borders for mobile devices only
Unfortunately it’s not available for all the options. In case you need to specify a border for a specific resolution, you need to do it using Custom CSS. Anyway, you can set responsive borders in Elementor, but not in the Theme Customizer. Feel free to search for similar examples in community forums or contact our support team in the chat for the further assistance.
Borders in Elementor
If you want to add borders to some elements in your content, you can do it this way:
1. Go to Pages and open a page to edit.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. Click on the Edit icon in the column.
4. Go to Style tab and click on the Border menu to open the Border settings, then set the values.
5. Click on Update button.
Note: If you are looking for Element borders, you need to follow up the Elementor tutorial on how to set borders.
Note: To find information about padding and margin settings, refer to the articles Adding margins and Adding paddings.