An alternative way of adding Clients post type to your page in Jupiter X
In Jupiter old version, we had different post types including Clients. By using Clientspost type, clients’s logos would be displayed in the web page.
In Jupiter X the Clients post type and the other ones (except Portfolio) doesn’t exist anymore. Because the same effects can be simply achieved with the Elementor’s widgets.
In Jupiter X, There is an alternative and also a better solution for adding Clients logo to your web page. You can use the Brands widget to add your clients logo as well as their information.
In order to add Brands element to your web page
- Add a new page or edit an existing one.
- Click on Edit with Elementor button.
- From the Elementor’s left dashboard, drag and drop the Brands widget into your layout so that a new panel will open on the left side of the Elementor with the element’s specific settings.
- Clicking on each Company name will open its options so that you can add the company logo as well as fill the company’s informations.
- By clicking on + ADD ITEM you can add another brand or client to your widget.
- Customize the widget and Update the settings.