How can I use blending options for Video widget in Elementor?
The Video element allows you to display a video on your site. It allows adding videos which are either social hosted or self-hosted. For social hosted videos, it offers to add videos hosted on Youtube and Vimeo.
You can also add The CSS Filter property which adds visual effects to your video just like Photoshop filter effects with Video element.
Note:Video widget is one of the Elementor default widgets which can be used without any add-ons.
To add CSS Filter to your Video element:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for a Video.
4. Drag and drop the Video element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
6. From the Style tab > CSS Filters , you can customize your preferable filter functions for your Video element, such as Blur or Brightness.
7. UPDATE the page.