An alternative way of adding Employee post type to your page in Jupiter X
In Jupiter old version, we had different post types including Employees. By using Employees post type, employee profiles would be displayed in the web page.
In Jupiter X the Employees post type and the other ones (except Portfolio) don’t exist anymore. Because the same effects can be simply achieved with the Elementor widgets.
In Jupiter X, there is an alternative and also a better solution for adding employee profiles to your web page. You can use the Team Member widget to add your employee profiles as well as their information.
Beware!Team Member element is a part of the JetElements. The JetElements plugin is bundled and recommended for Jupiter X. It can be installed via Jupiter X control panel as described here.
In order to add Team Member element to your web page:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the Elementor’s left dashboard, drag and drop the Team Member widget into your layout so that a new panel will open on the left side of the Elementor with the element’s specific settings.
4. You can add a Member image as well as fill the member’s information.
5. Customize the widget and Update the settings.