Animating widgets in Elementor
Hover effects are more than changing a background color. They allow us to apply pretty cool effects to a button.
In Elementor you can easily add different types of Hover effects to a button such as Grow, Pop and Pulse effects.
Beware! Button element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor. To get more information about Raven Button element, we suggest you read this article.
To add a hover effect to a button in Elementor follow the steps below:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for the Button element.
4. Drag and drop the Button element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
6. From the Content tab and under Settings section, select your preferable Hover effect.
7. Update the page.
Note: If you’re willing to add an infinite-loop effect to an Image, I suggest you refer to this article.
Note: You can also add a scroll-to-animate effect to every widget in Elementor, in order to learn more about it, you can refer to this article.