How to add logo to my template in Elementor
If you want to add your logo to your Elementor template follow the steps below:
1. Follow the steps in this article to upload a Logo to your website.
2. Open the Elementor template (like Header or Footer) you want to add Logo to it.
Note: To learn how to make a Header or Footer Template, check out this and this article.
3. Drag and drop the Site Logo JX element to your page.
4. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
5. In the Content tab Choose your Logo from the Logo section.
6. Edit the settings and Update the page.
Beware! Site Logo element is a part of the Jupiter X elements. Jupiter X is exclusively developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor.