How to add paddings in elements.
Almost all of the elements in your website can have customized padding.
Paddings to the whole page
1. From the WordPress left menu, go to Appearance > Customize.
2. From the customizer left dashboard, go to Site Settings.
3. In the header popup, go to Styles tab > Body.
4. Add your custom padding (value is in pixels).
5. Close the popup and Publish the changes.
Note: You can change the values with your mouse wheel, just scroll up/down to increase/decrease the value.
Paddings on mobile devices only
Like Margins, Paddings also have responsive options. So you can simply set different paddings for different devices:
Paddings in Elementor
Note: If you are looking for Element paddings, you need to follow up the Elementor tutorial on how to set paddings.
If you want to add paddings between elements in the Section, please follow this instruction:
1. Go to Pages and open a page to edit.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. Click on the Edit icon in the column.
4. Go to Advanced tab and click on the Link icon to unlink values together, then set padding values.
5. Click on the Update button.
If you want to remove the paddings at all, so there are no gaps between your columns, you need edit Section settings and set Columns Gap to No Gap: