How to display posts in my Elementor’s layout?
The Posts element allows you to display posts from Blog or Portfolio post type. It also offers many features like a layout, filter by categories, pagination styles, etc.
Beware! The Posts element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor. In order to see the default Elementor Posts, you need to look for it in the Elementor knowledgebase.
To adding a Post element into your layout:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the Elementor’s left dashboard, drag and drop the Posts widget into your layout.
Once you add Posts widget into your layout, you will see a new panel on the left side of the Elementor with the element’s specific settings. Here are the most important options which you can use to customize the widget:
- Skin: Define whether the content should overlay the post’s image or appear outside of the image box.
- Source: Which post type do you want to display its posts? For further information, You can refer to this article.
- Categories: Set the categories whose posts you want to display. Please refer to this article.
- Tags: Display of the posts based on specified tags. Please refer to this article.
In this section, you can define your posts layout, change the Pagination Behavior for displaying the posts or add a hover effect.By enabling or disabling of each post’s element, you can determine which element should be visible for each post item.
You can also change the styles of each post item’s element from Style tab like changing the spaces between each post item or adding different styles to the Post title, Featured Image, Meta and etc.
5. Update the page after customizing the settings.