How to add a shape divider to a section in Elementor?
Are you tired of using regular square type layouts? Do you want a trendy and modern looking layout for your website?
Shape divider gives you the ability of changing each section of your Elementor’s layout into a shape based module with a nice feature which called Shape Divider.
You can use different types of shapes into your section and add it to top or bottom of your section.
In order to add a Shape Divider to your website:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. Select a section which you want to add shape divider to.
4. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
5. From the Style tab, open Shape Divider section, set the position and type of the shape divider.
6. Edit the settings and Update the page.