How to add Social Share buttons to my Blog or Portfolio pages?
Jupiter X customizer allows you to have a highly customized Blog or Portfolio for your website which includes Adding/Removing social buttons.
In Jupiter X you can add your desired social buttons like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin and etc. to your single blog or portfolio pages.
To add social share buttons to your website:
1. From the WordPress left menu, go to Jupiter X > Customize
2. Click on Blog > Blog Single or Portfolio > Portfolio Single if you want to add social share button to Portfolio Single pages.
3. A new panel will show up so that you can Enable/Disable the Social Share option from it.
4. To customize the social buttons, simply select the Styles tab and Customize the Social Share buttons.
5. Select your preferable Social Share buttons and customize them.
6.Close the customize options panel and Publish the changes.