Can I create some sorts of tooltips in Elementor?
Beware! Dropbar element is a part of the JetElements. The JetElements plugin is bundled and recommended for Jupiter X. It can be installed via Jupiter X control panel as described here.
To add a Dropbar to your layout in Elementor:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for Dropbar.
4. Drag and drop the Dropbar element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
6. Edit the settings and Update the page.
The dropbar can be positioned any way you need and can be opened on click or on hover, allowing the visitor to see the content. For more information please refer to the element’s page.
Note: The Dropbar widget is a standalone widget with a tooltip option. To add the tooltip option to the default Elementor widgets your can use ElementsPlus! plugin. This plugin adds a tooltip to the Heading, Button, Icon, and Icon Box default Elementor widgets.