How to assign footer to a specific page only
After creating your footer, you can assign it only to a specific page or pages:
Note: The post Options section will appear on the page backend only after you install the plugin Advanced Custom Fields PRO. It’s bundled with Jupiter X and can be installed via Jupiter X > Control Panel > Plugins as described in this article.
There is 2 options to add a footer to a specific page, from the Layout builder, and from the page
Assigning custom footer from the page options
1. From the WordPress left menu, go to Pages and enter the page which you wish to assign your header to.
2. From the Page Options, click on Footer.
3. As Type, select Custom, and below that, select your footer Template.
4. Publish or Update the page.
Assigning a custom footer from the Layout builder
1. From the WordPress left menu, go to Jupiter X > Layout builder > Footer
2. There, you will see all your Footer templates
3. Now, in order to display a specific footer on the specific page you need to set up conditions, click on the Edit Condition button and set the rules you want for this footer. you can use various combinations, including, excludes, user-dependent conditions, post types, archives, and many more.
For example, let’s display the footer for a post with the category Application:
Note: setup made in Layout builder will override footer settings made in the page options