Jupiter X theme requires several important plugins. At the moment, installation of three of them are required. The rest of them are optional and you may install them based on your website requirements.
- Elementor – A drag and drop page builder.
- Raven – Elementor add-on.
- Advanced Custom Fields PRO – Powerful and intuitive fields.
- Jupiter X Core – the core plugin for Jupiter X.
- Jet Elements – an add-on for Elementor Page builder.
Note: We provide a free version of Elementor plugin. You don’t need to buy Pro version unless you want to use some extended features of Elementor. Anyway, in Jupiter X you’ll find additional Raven elements for Elementor page builder and JetElements plugin that is bundled in the theme which helps you a lot in your website customization.
- Customizer Export/Import – Adds settings export and import functionality to the WordPress customizer.
- Layer Slider – A multi-purpose premium slider plugin.
- Slider Revolution – An innovative premium slider plugin.
- Master Slider – A powerful premium slider plugin.
- Contact Form 7 – A fully customizable contact form.
- Menu Icons – Adds the ability to insert icons into menu items.
- Woocommerce – Powerful plugin to create an E-Commerce website.
- Customizer Reset – Reset theme customizations made via WordPress Customizer.
- Jet Blog – Blogging Package for Elementor Page Builder.
- Jet Menu – A top-notch mega menu addon for Elementor.
- Jet PopUp – The advanced plugin for creating popups with Elementor.
- Jet WooBuilder – Your perfect asset in creating WooCommerce page templates using loads of special widgets & stylish page layouts.
- Jet Tricks – Use different eye-catching stylish animation effects and let your content become truly alive with outstanding visual tricks.
- Jet Engine – The ultimate solution for managing custom post types, taxonomies and meta boxes.
- Jet SmartFilters – Adds easy-to-use AJAX filters to the pages built with Elementor which contain the dynamic listings.
- Jet Tabs – Tabs and Accordions for Elementor Page Builder.
Note: All the mentioned plugins are bundled in the theme and there is no need to buy them separately.
Note: Please make sure the plugin server requirements are provided on your web host first. You can check the Jupiter X server requirements here. Also, read this article to understand why you should keep your active plugins at a minimum.
Where can I find the bundled plugins?
You can find them on here:
- Inside the ThemeForest “All Files & Documentation” package.
- After installing and activating the theme, in Jupiter X -> Control Panel -> Plugins.
- After installing and activating the theme, on Appearance -> Install Plugins.
- From Artbees Portal Release page (After Login).