How to make an Infinite scroll posts or add a Load More Posts Button to my Elementor’s layout?
The Posts element allows you to display posts from Blog or Portfolio post type. It also offers many features like different Pagination behaviors.
Beware! The Posts element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor. In order to see the default Elementor Posts, you need to look for it in the Elementor knowledgebase.
You can also enable the Pagination option and set its behavior. For example you can show the extra posts on the next pages by choosing the Page Based mode or load rest of the posts by clicking on the Load More button. You can also enable the infinite scroll feature for the posts by choosing the Infinite Load.
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the Elementor’s left dashboard, drag and drop the Posts widget into your layout so that a new panel will open on the left side of the Elementor with the element’s specific settings.
4. From the Content tab and within the Settings section, enable the Paginationoption.
5. By enabling the Pagination option, you can set its behavior from View Pagination As option. For example you can set it to Load More, in order to display the other posts by clicking on the Load More button.
6. Update the page.
Note: You can also set the number of posts which you want to display in Posts Per Page option. You can learn more about it by referring to this article.