How to hide an element in different screen sizes?
One of the Elementor’s responsive options is Hiding an element for a certain device size and making it Visible for the others. This is really a striking feature if you want to make your site more responsive.
In order to change the visibility of an element in different screen sizes:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, select a widget which visibility you want to change.
4. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
5. From the Advanced tab and under the Responsive section you can force that widget to hide on a specific screen size by enabling Hide On [Specific Screen Size]option.
6. Update the page.