The Shop Customizer provides an option to customize the Checkout & Cart pages. The Checkout & Cart pages are shop pages where a customer can manage the items that they have decided to purchase.
All of the settings below can be found in WordPress left menu, Appearance > Customize.
To customize the Checkout & Cart pages:
1. From the Customizer left dashboard, click on Shop > Checkout & Cart.
2. A new window will open with all the available options to style the Checkout & Cart pages.
3. You can translate the steps on Checkout and Cart pages in the Steps menu and style the typography settings.
4. After you’ve configured the settings, click on the Close button.
5. Click on the Publish button. The changes you have made will be applied to the front-end of your website.
Note: Your Shop, Checkout and Cart pages should not be edited by Elementor. In case you have edited them with Elementor, you will lose them and won’t be able even to edit them by Elementor. Simply switch to the text editor in those pages and use these page shortcodes inside them:
This shortcode will be used for Cart page.
Then make sure they are set correctly inside the WooCommerce settings as described in the Woocommerce article.