Can I choose a different layout for my single blog page?
In Jupiter X you can change the layout of your single blog with predefined templates. You can choose whether the Featured image to be on top of your page or Title and Meta tags.
You can also add overlay Title, Author and other meta description of display elements to featured image.
To choose a different layout for a single blog page
1. From the WordPress left dashboard, go to Appearance > Customize or click on Customizer from WordPress Admin bar.
2. From the Customizer left dashboard, go to Blog menu and choose Blog Single.
3. From Settings Tab and Template section, choose your desired layout.
4. You can also set which elements need to be visible in single blog page in Display Elements.
5. Click on Close and Publish the changes.