How to create a countdown
The Countdown element allows you to display a countdown tool that you can use for events such as an opening, marriage, etc. This element basically counts down from a given date and time to the current time.
- Opening Countdowns
- Coming Soon Page
- Marriage Countdowns
- Any Event Countdown Timer
Beware! This element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor. Also, Elementor Pro (Paid version), has another Countdown element, but in order to see the default Elementor Countdown, you need to look for it in the Elementor knowledgebase.
To add a Countdown element to a page:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for a “Countdown”.
4. Drag and drop the Countdown element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
6. Edit the settings and Update the page.
You can choose to have different settings on different screen sizes for some of the Countdown element options. Whenever you see this icon, it means that you can choose different screen size and freely change that options for your specific resolution.
At first you’ll see the icon for desktop layout only
But when you click that icon, you’ll get two more layouts: for tablet and phone.
To learn more about it, please check this article.