How can I create a Hamburger menu navigation for my website?
You can create a Collapse Menu Button or Hamburger Button via Raven Menu Navigation in Jupiter X.
Beware! Menu Navigation element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor.
To Create a Hamburger menu
1. Follow the steps in this article to add a Raven Navigation Menu to your page.
2. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
3. Go to Content Tab > Settings.
4. Under Mobile > Breakpoint.
5. Set the breakpoint from Mobile to Desktop and Laptop.
You can set different layouts for the burger menu: Dropdown, Side Menu, Full Screen.
If you want to change a breakpoint of the hamburger menu, read the instruction in this article.