How to add MailChimp form
To create a MailChimp form, follow the steps below:
1. From the WordPress left menu, go to Elementor > Settings > Raven.
2. Generate an API key by following this article and add it in the above path.
3. Follow the steps in the Form Element article to add the form to your page.
4. Configure the settings like shown below:
Settings > Add Action – MailChimp
5. Configure the rest of the settings as you desire and publish or update the page.
Use Growmatik to show highly targeted lead popups and send personalized emails to your website visitors based on their behavior and interests.