How to make a table in Elementor?
In Elementor you can simply add a table to your layout with Table widget.
In order to add a table to your layout in Elementor:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the Elementor’s left dashboard, drag and drop the Table widget into your layout so that a new panel will open on the left side of the Elementor with the element’s specific settings.
4. In Content tab and from Table Header section, you can edit the pre-added cells (columns) or add new cells to your table header.
5. To fill the content of the table open Table Body section in Content tab.
6. By adding a new item to your table, that item will be identified as a cell(column) to the row of the table.
7. You can create a new row for your table by adding a new item as a row. In order to do that simply click on + ADD ITEM and set its action to Start New Row.
8. Customize the other settings of the widget and Update the page.