How to work with Tabs element in Elementor?
The Raven Tabs Widget allows you to divide your content into tabs, either horizontally or vertically
Beware!Tabs element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor.
To add a Tabs widget into your layout in Elementor:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for the Tabs.
4. Drag and drop the Tabs element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings. Here are the most important options of Tabs widget:
- Tabs Items: Enter a title and content for each tab
- Add Item: Click on the + Add Item button to add another tab
- Type: From the Settings area you can choose Horizontal or Vertical type for your tabs widget
6. Customize the settings and Update the page.