Can I add next/previous posts links to my single blog pages in Jupiter X?
In Jupiter X, you can easily enable/disable the Next/Previous posts links from your single blog posts. It’s highly customizable and you can change its style as well.
To Enable/Disable the Next/Previous navigation links in single blog posts:
1. From WordPress left menu, go to Jupiter X > Customize
2. Select the Blog option.
3. Choose Blog Single, a new window will show up with the Single Blog settings.
4. Enable/Disable the Navigation option in order to show/hide it in the single blog posts.
5. You can change the Navigation styles by selecting the Styles tab and Customizethe Navigation.
4. Close the Blog Single settings panel and Publish the changes.