Whenever you have any questions or issues about the Jupiter theme, the Artbees official support team is available to help in a timely and efficient manner. We provide official support 24 hours a day.
In this article, we explain how to request help from the support team.
Before Ticket Submission
It’s possible that a solution has already been provided for your question/issue in our documentation, FAQs or even in the forums. It’s best to check the following places before submitting a ticket.
Submitting a Ticket
Artbees official and technical support are only provided through ticket submission from our online portal. We cannot provide technical support on the ThemeForest comment section, social media, community forum, or direct emails.
Our Support Covers:
- Artbees themes related issues
- Visual composer (Artbees modified version) related issues
- Small modifications
Our Support Does Not Cover:
- Third-party plugin issues
- Custom coding
- Theme and plugin updating
To Submit a Ticket from the Portal:
- Your question or issue (one question or issue per ticket)
- Your environment details from Control Panel -> System Status
- Theme and Visual Composer version, Elementor, Raven and any other plugin related to Artbees
- Link to your website (or link to a specific page)
- A temporary account
- Screenshots (strongly recommended if on a local server)
Creating a new topic in the Forum (Deprecated)
If for some reason you can’t submit a ticket (your support period may be expired), you can create a topic in the Community Forum.
- Type title of your issue
- Select a category where you want to post your question (Jupiter, Jupiter X themes, Featured Request, etc.)
- Write your question and describe it with details (provide screenshots, links)
Creating a Chat Thread (No longer available)
There is another method to reach the support team for some help and it’s the fastest one.
You can create a chat thread and a support agent will reply to you as soon as possible. To open a chat, do the following steps:
One of the support agents will pick up your thread and answer your question. Sometimes a reply may delay when there are a lot of threads and agents can’t take your chat quickly. Hope for your understanding in this matter.
Delayed Ticket Response
There are some cases which may cause a delay in receiving an answer to your ticket. Several reasons may cause this to happen:
- Not enough information is provided
- No purchase code is provided
- Influx of tickets
- More than one question per ticket or asking new questions in the same ticket
- Local installation
In such cases, the support team is going to ask for more specific information to be provided.
According to the latest policy set by Envato, customer support is time sensitive. That means six months of customer support is included in your purchase of any of the Artbees themes from Envato, and Artbees is committed to offering full customer service during this period.
After the initial six months, in order to continue using Artbees Support, you need to renew your support subscription. For more information read the Envato hosted support policy and Extending support subscription articles