Welcome to the Artbees knowledge base! In this article we’ll provide information about how to get the most of the knowledge base.
What is the Knowledge Base
The knowledge base (also sometimes referred to as the “KB”) is a collection of articles, guides, and tutorials. You can learn how to register your theme, find solutions to many common problems, and much more.
In short, if you want to configure your Artbees themed website, fix a problem, or are just curious and want to learn more about the theme, the knowledge base is a good place to start.
Navigating the Knowledge Base
You may want to do a quick search and go straight to the article you’re looking for. On the other hand, sometimes you’d like to browse and see all the articles for a particular category. You have both possibilities.
If you’re in a hurry and just want to find the most relevant articles to your question or issue, the search box is always there. On the knowledge base front page, it’s probably one of the first things you’ll notice.
On other article pages, the search bar is also always there, waiting for your inquiries.
For example, to view a list of all articles related to the theme or WordPress installation, just type “installing” in the search box and then click on the s .
Knowledge base articles are organized into hierarchical categories, such as Getting Started, Getting Help, Update, and more. Instead of searching, you can browse through these article categories to view the related articles about a particular subject. When you click on the documentation link on the knowledge base front page, you’ll see the sidebar on the right side of the page where you can browse different categories.
Click on a category link to expand the articles list related to this category.
Feel free to check different categories and see what’s there!
Content of an Article
Articles in the knowledge base contain the following sections:
- A review of an article. We describe what is discussed in the article.
- Table of contents: most articles contain a table of contents. The table of contents lists the main sections of an article. You can click a section heading to jump straight to that section.
- Related articles: many articles contain a related articles section. These are other articles within the Artbees knowledge base that are related to the current article’s topic.
In addition to the sections described above, the knowledge base uses several visual elements to highlight information and help guide you through an article:
- Text that describes specific interface elements is in bold. For example: Click on the Upload Theme button.
- Commands that you type on the command line appear in a separate box with a black background. For example:
<php if ( !empty( $phone ) ):?><li><i class="mk-icon-phone"></i><span><a href="tel:<?php echo str_replace(' ', '', str_replace('(0)', '', stripslashes($phone))); ?>"><?php echo $phone;?></span></li><?php endif;?>
- There are also several highlighted areas that provide additional information:Note: This is a note. Notes provide additional information about the topic.Beware! This is a warning. Warnings provide information about actions that could potentially lead to data loss, or other unpleasant scenarios.
If You Can’t Find Needed Information
The knowledge base cannot cover every possible configuration or scenario. If you can’t find the answer to what you’re looking for, you can always open a ticket with the Artbees support team.