How to add a title in Elementor
The Heading element is one of the most frequently used elements in Jupiter X. It allows you to display an extremely impressive title with many beautiful styles to attract your viewers at first click.
- Big Titles
- Former Fancy Title in Jupiter theme
- Gradient Text
- Advanced Text with custom typography
- Beautiful Typography
- Heading tags
Beware! This element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor. In order to see the default Elementor Heading, you need to look for it in the Elementor knowledgebase.
To add a Heading element to a page:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for a “Heading”.
4. Drag and drop the Header element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
6. Edit the settings and Update the page.
You can choose to have different settings on different screen sizes for some of the Heading element options. Whenever you see this icon, it means that you can choose different screen size and freely change that options for your specific resolution.
At first you’ll see the icon for desktop layout only
But when you click that icon, you’ll get two more layouts: for tablet and phone.
To learn more about it, please check this article.