How to add scroll-to-animate effect to my widget in Elementor?
Scroll-to-animate effect is one of the coolest feature in Elementor to attract users to your website.
The elements reveals once the user scrolls into view. Also you can add some sorts of cool animated effects to your widget based scroll.
In order to make a scroll-to-animate element in Elementor
1. Add an element you want to scroll to your page in Elementor.
2. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
3. Go to Advanced Tab > Advanced > Entrance Animation.
4. Choose any scroll-animation you want to add to your element when the element shows up into a user’s viewport.
5. You can set Animation duration and Animation Delay for your element after selecting Entrance Animation for it (Optional).