If you have decided to move your WordPress installation to other hosting, Export & Import Options feature will help you do this migration painlessly. Please note this feature will help you to only migrate Masterkey settings (skinning, typography, etc).
- Go to Theme Options > Advanced > Export Theme Options
- Click on the text-area once, whole content will be selected.
- Copy and paste it to a text file.
- On your new installation you paste the saved content in Theme Options > Advanced > Import Theme Options
- Click on the “Import” button.
Done! you will immediately see the changes in Front-end.