Deprecated since version 5.5
In order to get your Mailchimp subscription URL to be used in header toolbar subscribe form you should follow the steps below.
Note: Jupiter also has a Mailchimp subscribe form shortcode that allows you to display a subscription form to get user’s email. To learn more about this shortcode, check out this article.
- Login to your MailChimp Account.
- From your Dashboard => left sidebar click on Lists.
- As shown in below screenshot click on your desired subscription li
- Click on Sign up forms and then Choose “Embedded Form Code”.
- As marked in below image copy the code inside “action” attribute.
- Paste the URL into Theme Settings => General => Header toolbar => List Subscribe Form URL.
- Save settings. Now if you visit your site front-end, the subscription form is linked to lists form