How to change the style of Title Bar in Jupiter X?
In Jupiter X you can change the style of each Title Bar and also its elements such as Title, Subtitle and Breadcrumb.
1. From the WordPress left dashboard, go to Jupiter X > Customize
2. From the Customizer left dashboard, go to Title Bar
3. In Title Bar panel select the Styles tab.
Use Growmatik to personalize your title bar based on your visitor’s behavior and without touching the Jupiter X settings.
4. By clicking on Customize for each item, you can change the style of Title Bar and its elements.
5. After customizing the settings, you can close the Title Bar panel and Publish the changes.