The Image element allows you to display images in various styles, sizes, and use more other settings. It also offers many features like a caption, switch image on hover, add URL to the image, etc. You can change the image size, set parallax effect and opacity, add border around the image and other settings.
Beware! This element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor. In order to see the default Elementor Image, you need to look for it in the Elementor knowledgebase.
To add an Image element to a page:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for an “Image”.
4. Drag and drop the Image element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
6. Edit the settings and Update the page.
You can choose to have different settings on different screen sizes for some of the Image element options. Whenever you see this icon, it means that you can choose different screen size and freely change that options for your specific resolution.
At first, you’ll see the icon for desktop layout only
But when you click that icon, you’ll get two more layouts: for tablet and phone.
To learn more about it, please check this article.