How to install demo template on Jupiter X
Template installation is an automatic process and it needs to be done in the Jupiter X control panel.
Note: Make sure to install Jupiter X Core plugin at first after theme activation in Appearance > Jupiter X > Plugins.
1. From the WordPress left menu, go to Jupiter X > Templates.
2. In the search box, type the template name you want to install and click on the Import button.
3. Read the message in the pop-up window, then confirm by clicking on the “Yes”button.
4. Read the message in next pop-up window regarding including demo images, then click on either the “Do not Include” or “Include” button.
Beware! If you are installing the Main template, it is not recommended to import the images and videos since they are about 700 MB.
Note: Do not Include button will not erase the images and medias from your website, it only hosts them in the Artbees servers. You will have all the images and videos showing on your website after installing the template by not including the media.
Note: Using IE or EDGE browser will prevent you from successful media import. Please use some other modern browser.
5. Be patient until the installation is completed. It may take several minutes on some web hosts. At this stage, several automatic steps happen:
- The template will be downloaded from our server.
- Required plugins will be installed and activated.
- Post, page contents, navigation, widgets and sliders will be imported.
6. After successful installation, click on the OK button and check the front end of your site.