As an example, we will install Advanced Custom Fields, a required plugin for Jupiter X which comes bundled with the theme.
Note: Make sure to install Jupiter X Core plugin at first after theme activation in Appearance > Install Plugins
1. From WordPress left menu, go to Appearance.
2. From the control panel left menu, go to Install Plugins.
3. Next to Advanced Custom Fields PRO, click on Install link.
4. After Installing, click on Activate link.
6. Advanced Custom Fields is now installed and activated on your website. It will be displayed above in the Plugins section.
Note: Please make sure the plugin server requirements are provided on your web host first. You can check the Jupiter X server requirements here. Also, read this article to understand why you should keep your active plugins at a minimum.