As an example, we will install Advanced Custom Fields PRO, a required plugin for Jupiter X which comes bundled with the theme.
Note: Make sure to install Jupiter X Core plugin at first after theme activation in Appearance > Jupiter X > Plugins.
1. From WordPress left menu, go to Jupiter X.
2. From the control panel left menu, go to Plugins.
3. Next to Advanced Custom Fields PRO, click on Activate button.
4. A new pop-up window will appear, click on Continue button.
5. After a couple of seconds, a new pop-up window will appear. Click on Ok button.
6. Advanced Custom Fields PRO is now installed and activated on your website. It will be displayed above in Active Plugins section.
Note: Please make sure the plugin server requirements are provided on your web host first. You can check the Jupiter X server requirements here. Also, read this articleto understand why you should keep your active plugins at minimum.