How to Integrate Typekit into Master Slider
To be able to use Typekit fonts inside Master Slider plugin you need to integrate Typekit into Master Slider:
- Install the Typekit plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/typekit-fonts-for-wordpress
- Go to Master Slider and add a Text Layer to your slide.
- Go to the Style tab of the Text Layer properties and click on the SELECT option.
- On the pop-up window click on Custom Style.
- Add custom CSS to use your font family, e.g. font-family: “ltc-bodoni-175”;
This method is specific to the Master Slider slideshow and is not part of the Jupiter theme functionality.