How to show an image with the infinite rolling effect
The Photo Roller element lets you add a single image which will then have an infinite rolling effect. This element is pretty straightforward and has only a few options.
- “First section” image
- Slider image
- Super Wide images that don’t fit inside the viewport.
Beware! This element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor. Elementor itself doesn’t have such plugin and in order to use it, you need to install the Raven plugin.
To add a Photo Roller element to a page:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for a “Photo Roller”.
4. Drag and drop the Photo Roller element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
6. Edit the settings and Update the page.
You can choose to have different settings on different screen sizes for some of the Photo Roller element options. Whenever you see this icon, it means that you can choose different screen size and freely change that options for your specific resolution.
At first you’ll see the icon for desktop layout only
But when you click that icon, you’ll get two more layouts: for tablet and phone.
To learn more about it, please check this article.