How to show posts in carousel
The Posts Carousel element is just like the Posts element, except it is displayed in a carousel. The Posts Carousel element allows you to display posts from Blog or Portfolio post type. It also offers many features like filter by categories, pagination styles, etc. You can change the featured image size, set excerpt length and change “Read More” button text and other settings.
- Blog Carousel
- Portfolio Carousel
- Projects showcase
- Image gallery
- Art Gallery
- Products Showcase (without shopping cart)
Beware! This element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor. In order to see the default Elementor Posts, you need to look for it in the Elementor knowledgebase.
To add a Posts Carousel element to a page:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for a “Posts Carousel”.
4. Drag and drop the Posts Carousel element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
6. Edit the settings and Update the page.
You can choose to have different settings on different screen sizes for some of the Posts Carousel element options. Whenever you see this icon, it means that you can choose the different screen size and freely change that options for your specific resolution.
At first, you’ll see the icon for desktop layout only
But when you click that icon, you’ll get two more layouts: for tablet and phone.
To learn more about it, please check this article.