How to show posts from Blog or Portfolio post types
The Posts element allows you to display posts from Blog or Portfolio post type. It also offers many features like a layout, filter by categories, pagination styles, etc. You can change the featured image size, set excerpt length and change “Read More” button text and other settings.
- Blog Grid
- Masonry Blog
- Portfolio Grid
- Masonry Portfolio
- Projects showcase
- Image gallery
- Art Gallery
- Products Showcase (without shopping cart)
Note: If you set a page with the Posts element to be the default blog page from Settings > Reading, none of the styles and options related to the Posts element will be applied to that page. So the Posts page option in Settings > Reading should be blank.
To add a Posts element to a page:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for “Posts”.
4. Drag and drop the Posts element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
6. Edit the settings and Update the page.
You can choose to have different settings on different screen sizes for some of the Posts element options. Whenever you see this icon, it means that you can choose different screen size and freely change that options for your specific resolution.
At first you’ll see the icon for desktop layout only
But when you click that icon, you’ll get two more layouts: for tablet and phone.