How to change the order of columns in different screen sizes?
This is a great feature to create a full responsive layout. When seeing your page in a mobile, you may have noticed that the order of the columns might be undesirable. You can use reverse column switch if you want to change the order of the columns for a section in different screen sizes.
In order to change the order of columns in a Section in Elementor:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, select the Section whose columns order you want to change.
4. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
5. From the Advanced tab and under the Responsive section you can enable the Reverse Columns option for each of Tablet or Mobile devices. That option will reverse the order of the columns in smaller screen sizes.
6. Update the page.