If you decide to change your domain or move your website to another domain, or even transfer the Jupiter X theme license, it is necessary to revoke the purchase code and API key in order to generate a new API key for your new website. This article explains how to revoke the purchase code and the API key.
Note: API key is used for each installation and not domain.
Revoking Purchase Code
The reason why you need to revoke the purchase code is so that you will be able to generate a new API key which will be used on your new website.
1. Log in to artbees.net dashboard.
2. Go to the Register Product section and find the Purchase Code you want to revoke.
Note: Make sure to copy and save your purchase code before removing it.
3. Click on the Delete button of that Purchase Code row to revoke it.
Revoking the API Key
To revoke the old API key from your website:
1. Go to your website dashboard in Jupiter X > Control Panel > Home.
2. Click on the Deactivate Product button.
After the steps above, you will be able to generate a new API key and register your theme from scratch.