How to add a search form to a page
The Search Form element allows you to add a search form anywhere on your website. This element comes really handy when you are building a custom header or footer using Elementor.
- Mostly uses in header, footer, and sidebars.
- Creating Header and Footer and block templates.
- Use in Page templates such as 404, maintenance and search page.
- Use anywhere you want to show a search form (full screen or inline)
Beware! This element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor. In order to see the default Elementor Search Form, you need to look for it in the Elementor knowledgebase.
To add a Search Form element to a page:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for a “Search Form”.
4. Drag and drop the Search Form element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
6. Edit the settings and Update the page.
You can choose to have different settings on different screen sizes for some of the Search Form element options. Whenever you see this icon, it means that you can choose different screen size and freely change that options for your specific resolution.
At first you’ll see the icon for desktop layout only
But when you click that icon, you’ll get two more layouts: for tablet and phone.
To learn more about it, please check this article.