- Try to get the best performance score and rate in GTMetrix and Pingdom with the help of caching plugins and server configurations.
- Try to use the robots.txt file to avoid unusable directories and pages such as your custom post single pages which should not be seen.
- Use YOAST SEO plugin to generate a sitemap and add the proper directives to your pages for social networks.
- Use Breadcrumbs on your pages to let the bots easily understand the structure of your pages.
- Get the most use of text formatting in your content. Style the contents to have Paragraphs, H1, H2 and… . Jupiter X has a set of options in the Customizer to set the proper tags. Also, you can apply them using Elementor too.
- Always use captions for images. Do not forget to provide an Alt attribute for each of them.
- Use of optimized images. By default, Jupiter X optimize images, but it’s also good to consider optimizing them before upload.
- Use the pretty format of the URLs on your website. Try to provide the best slug for each post and page. Check this out for more information.
- Provide some tags and keywords for each post.
- Use social network sharing buttons and also provide the best look for sharing on the social networks using YOAST plugin.
Remember: Getting advice from SEO experts is always recommended.