How to set default colors for a Section in Elementor?
When adding a new section to your Elementor’s layout, you can add as many elements as you want.
The color of each content you add to the section falls under the influence of your section default’s colors. Giving an example, if you add a Heading element to your section, the color of that Heading element will be defined by the default colors of the its section. As a result, if the color of Headings is green by default, then each Heading will turn into green after adding it to an Elementor’s section.
You have two ways to set default colors for your element in Elementor’s layout:
- Setting Default Colors Globally
- Setting Default Colors for a Specific Section.
Setting Default Colors Globally
You can set default colors globally for your entire layout which means that for each section the color of added elements would be defined based on Layout Global Default Colors. In order to set default colors globally for your layout in Elementor you can refer to this article.
Setting Default Colors for a Specific Section
If you set default colors for a specific section, the color of added elements would be defined by colors which you set for that section which results in having different default colors for every section of your layout.
To set default colors for a Specific Section:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. Select the section you want to add default colors to.
4. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
5. From the Style tab, open Typography section and set default color for each element type. You can set a default alignment for the section’s content as well.
6. Edit the settings and Update the page.