How to style the default footer
You are able to configure the following settings for the footer widgets:
- Font family
- Font size
- Text Color
- Font Weight
- Letter Spacing
The above settings can be applied to the footer widgets in the below location:
1. From the WordPress left menu, go to Appearance > Customize.
2. From the Customizer left dashboard, go to Footer.
3. From the Footer popup, click on Styles tab.
4. In the Styles tab, you can configure the footer widget styles.
5. After styling, click on Close and Publish the changes.
To change the footer background color, refer to this article.
Reordering Subfooter Menu and Copyright
It is possible to change the order of subfooter menu and copyright by simply using drag and drop feature: