Support Policy – Thank you for purchasing one of our Premium Themes! In case you have difficulty setting up, we, the team members of Artbees are here to help and will do our very best to answer all your theme-related queries in a timely and efficient manner.
Our premium themes include support for 6 months from the purchase date. During those 6 months, we are available to provide the item support services. Response times can vary depending on the volume of inquiries, the nature of the request, and whether questions have already been answered or support has already been provided. For more information, please read the ThemeForest’s Item Support Policy.
Where can you get support
Support for our clients is provided only through our online Support Portal not Email, Phone, Chat and … . Although we acknowledge discussion through ThemeForest comments section, we still encourage our buyers to go through the support portal for technical issues. We normally use the comments section for pre-sale issues, casual expressions of gratitude for customer appreciation, or any other concerns with no relation to any technical issues that will lead to an issue-resolution process.
This is to bring our customers to the right place where they can get our dedicated support assistance. Hence, other means like social media, Twitter, Facebook, etc., might take much longer to process or may not be addressed at all.
Before asking questions
First, please read the file documentation which came packaged with your download, even if you are already an experienced user because there are often important instructions contained in that document. This documentation covers installation instructions, usage and, more often than not, answers the majority of your questions.
You are free to also access our Video Tutorials anytime as needed. We have also set up an Online Knowledge Base in this help desk to provide extensive material for any kind of questions users face regularly. We update the documentation regularly so make sure you have checked them before opening a new ticket.
Finally, it would be great if you can ensure that you at least have the minimum technical skills required to utilize the file effectively. In general, all files bought or purchased from Envato Marketplace will require some prior knowledge to use them correctly. If you still can`t get the file to work in the way you desire even after exhausting Google for all the “how-to-s”, then let our dedicated staff walk you through and point you in the right direction.
We only cover support for Artbees Themes. This includes getting set up with the theme (we strongly recommend checking the file documentation before opening a support ticket), problems using the theme features, and any bugs or fixes that may appear.
If you require help that is not within this scope, such as on how to use default WordPress functionality itself then we would likely redirect you to external articles or support forums instead. Just to inform you too, we cannot provide support for theme modifications or 3rd party plugins that you might use on your theme, complex individual server-side issues, and any other things that are not related to our products directly.
If a theme is not working properly or has an issue, create a new ticket and we will reply within 24-48 hours (delays on weekends and holidays may occur). If we determine the issues are caused by user error or are the result of a plugin, we will ask you to retrace your edits or contact the developer of the plugin you’re using. Tickets which need the Dev team’s attention for a more detailed inspection, may wait longer.
If the ticket is opened up between 8 am to 8 pm (GMT 3+) waiting time would reduce to 5-15 hours.
Here at Artbees, we understand that there is a thin line of disparity between what is considered Support and Customization. Although we try to ensure that we accommodate any type of requests, please understand that we may not be able to provide extensive help when it comes to modifications. Technical support will take priority over these modifications and/or customization support. Customizations are defined as requests related to code and/or style tweaks to suit individual customers’ needs and not related to bugs or problems with an item’s included features. All customization requests will be evaluated on a case by case basis and anything judged to require longer than several minutes to solve, will no longer be entertained or will be redirected, but for some customization, requiring only a couple of minutes to solve, may be answered by the support representative at their discretion. However, this is largely dependent on help desk support’s workload.
We are usually online around the clock!
Please note that while we always strive to answer your questions as soon as humanly possible, sometimes we are not able to do so and we ask you to be patient during these times.
- Information you should provide when making a post.
- Your question or problem.
- Your WordPress version.
- Your theme version.
- Your browser version.
- Link to your site (It’s much easier to diagnose something when we can see it).
- If you are developing on a local server, post a screenshot to show the problem.
- In some cases we may request that you send us login details.
- Remember that this is a help desk, and we are here to help you diagnose things that may be wrong with your site, or if there are any bugs in the code. If you ask questions about customization, be aware that we might suggest you to hire someone to help you. We’ll do our best to answer those questions that don’t require major modification and testing, but our priority lies with people having immediate issues with the themes. This goes as well with other themes or plugins, please do not ask us any question regarding them.
- We answer questions as quickly as we can, but remember, we are most probably in a different timezone to you, we have to sleep, rest at the weekend and sometimes take a break like a regular human being. Don’t be rude, vulgar, or use bad language or be disrespectful of anyone. We want to keep this a safe friendly place.
- Remember that you can only ask ONE question per ticket and you need to avoid asking multiple questions for one. This is good both for you and us, and will help the agents to concentrate on one question instead of long unrelated back and forth conversations.
Thanks for reading and your kind considerations.