This error or notice shows up when you are trying to automatically update the theme. There could be several reasons why the automatic update fails. Below is the list of possible reasons.
- Server cache settings which cause the old package return from the server tmp folder. In this case, it’s better not to waste time and update manually.
- Server has a proxy which denies access to Artbees Servers. Ensure Artbees IP is white listed in your server. Here is the IP address 220.127.116.11
- Trying to update on a multi-site network while you are just a node and doesn’t have the administrator permission.
- The file/folder permission issue.
- Firewall which blocks access to Artbees Servers. Ensure Artbees IP is white listed in your server. Here is the IP address 18.104.22.168
- Plugin conflict. Try deactivating all the plugins and then try updating.
- Missing Remote Get function or cURL package for PHP. In this case, contact your service provider.