How can I use Adobe fonts (formerly Typekit) in the theme?
If you’re planning to use custom Adobe Fonts for your theme, you can integrate Adobe Fonts (formerly Typekit) into Jupiter X, for this, you need to create a project with your fonts in Adobe first. You can learn more about it in this article.
1. Copy the ID of project you created in Adobe Fonts.
2. From the WordPress left dashboard, go to Jupiter X > Control Panel.
3. From the Jupiter X control panel, go to Settings menu.
4. In Adobe Fonts Project ID field paste your Adobe Fonts Project ID.
5. Click on Save Settings button.
6. New Adobe fonts will be available in Fonts & Typography section under Appearance > Customizer.