How to use and configure built-in header in Jupiter X?
Jupiter X theme lets you use a default customizer header or create a new custom header from scratch using Elementor.
Difference Between Default Customizer Header and Custom Elementor Header
Simply put, the default customizer header has limited options and styles while the custom Elementor header has pretty much unlimited customization because of it’s widgets. This means that you will be able to add any Elementor element to the header: buttons, images, headings, icons, etc.
Built-in header provides the style of header 1 in Jupiter V6. Customizer header feature is a great way to quickly create a simple header to use on your website. However, if you are looking for some specific header design, Elementor will allow you to do that.
Using the built-in header in Jupiter X
1. From the WordPress left menu, go to Jupiter X > Customize.
2. From the Customizer left dashboard, click on Header.
3. A new panel will show up with the header customization settings. For the header Type, select Default.
Here are the most important options which you can find to customize your default header:
Behavior: You can have a regular header (Static) or change it to Fixed.
Overlap Content: By enabling this option, the header will overlap the content, so you’ll have a transparent header.
Align: Set the left or right alignment of the header. If you create an RTL site, you may want to have your header right aligned and this option will be helpful.
Full Width: Enabling this option, the header content is stretched to full width and not to the container width.
Display Elements: In this section, you have options to hide/show elements in the header like Logo, Search form, Menu, and Shopping Cart.
4. From Styles tab, you can change each component’s styles by clicking on the Customize button.
5. After all the customizations, close the options panel and Publish the changes.
If you want to set a background to the built-in header, it can be added by following the steps below:
1. From the WordPress left dashboard menu, go to Appearance > Customize.
2. From the Customizer left dashboard, go to the Header menu.
3. In the Styles tab, click on Container.
4. Now you can set a color for the background of your header.
5. Click on x, close the Header window and then Publish the settings.