#137209 400 bad request – home page

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme 400 bad request – home page

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

<span class=”VIiyi” lang=”en”><span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”pl” data-phrase-index=”0″ data-number-of-phrases=”3″>Hello</span> <span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”pl” data-phrase-index=”2″ data-number-of-phrases=”3″>I’m having trouble saving changes to the home page. The problem arose after changing the domain and server .</span></span>

<span class=”VIiyi” lang=”en”><span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”pl” data-phrase-index=”6″ data-number-of-phrases=”7″>Before that, I had no problems with JupiterX.</span></span>

<span class=”VIiyi” lang=”en”><span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”pl” data-phrase-index=”0″ data-number-of-phrases=”1″>I can see errors related to this topic in the console:</span></span>

<span class=”VIiyi” lang=”en”><span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”pl” data-phrase-index=”0″ data-number-of-phrases=”5″>But I don’t know how to solve this problem, so I am asking for help.</span></span>

<span class=”VIiyi” lang=”en”><span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”pl” data-phrase-index=”2″ data-number-of-phrases=”5″>regards,</span></span>

<span class=”VIiyi” lang=”en”> <span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”pl” data-phrase-index=”4″ data-number-of-phrases=”5″>Gregory</span></span>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login